Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Okay What's Been Going On

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've written anything. Then again a lot has been happening. I've steered away from using this place as somewhere to update about my life but I figure the two of you out there that read this might like a brief explanation.
Firstly out of nowhere I got offered a job working in a dvd store. People who know me think this is a great match, me and movies. Thing is I'm going in at ground level with the view to if it fits managing down the track. I didn't go looking for this I was all set to go full on into my writing but I have to wonder if God is doing another of those unexpected things, like using this to elp finance things for us. Also my hubby got a new job. Also somewhere people say is a perfect fit. Now this is amazing because in 11 years of marriage we've never come close to both working (potentially) full time. Just didn't happen, not for lack of trying though.
Then of course is Christmas.
So it's been a period of adjustments and I am trying to figure out how to fit everything in: my girls, my hubby, writing, acting, and working. Argghhhh!
Well take care and I'll talk to you early in the New Year and hopefully I will have figured at least some of it out.
May God Bless you mightily throughout this coming year.
Peace and joy to you all.

No comments: