Sunday, November 8, 2009

Focus to Write

I have these things I want to write but the topics seem so big at the moment that I can't figure out how to start. It seems also that finding the time to tackle them is a bit of a problem. 20 minutes on the train to and from work means I find it hard to get started and then pick it up again. With rehearsals I'm also out a couple of nights a week. Weekend days are not so good because the girls don't really leave me alone long enough and while that is occasionally frustrating I don't begrudge them that because I'm not home during the week. Then of course the nights I am home without hubby I have great intentions but lack follow through, I just flake. Then when he's home I either watch something with him or sit in his studio reading while he surfs, writes or plays with his photos.
I need to have better discipline.

No comments: