Monday, April 27, 2009

Argghh! The Stupidity

The state of things in my life recently causes me to wonder. Someone I had considered a friend threatened to sue me not long ago. Why you may ask? Well it boils down to the fact I expressed my pissed off and hurt emotions publicly. This of course only served to make me more pissed off and hurt.

My friends mean a lot to me, I would go into a fight for them and this person, well they trampled all over me. So I ask you, should I have taken that quietly and laid down as the feet pushed my face further into the mud? Unfortunately that’s not in my nature.

So now as things stand I feel used and lied to. This person looked me in the eye and said they lived their life with integrity. Let’s just say it’s a good thing I’m not as evil as my evil twin would have me be.

Help! My life inadvertently became a Springer episode, and somehow I’ve been left sitting on the stage stunned by the glare.

No comments: