Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Happened To The Last Month?

Wow the silly season is upon us and all is chaos. Good thing I do okay in chaos. I've been neck deep in reading recently not so much on writing, but we all need to change things up every now and then. I am also 2 weeks into a 3 week run for a Christmas play I'm acting in. So between that and work and getting ready for Christmas... well I've kinda dropped the ball when it comes to blogging. The play finishes next weekend so I'm planning on getting back into writing then. I also may be starting up a book blog for work... I'm not totally decided yet, mostly coz I already put in extra unpaid hours I'm not sure I want to add to it. Besides they keep adding crap to my section like plastic piggy banks and watering cans in the shapes of snails and poodles...what the hell I work in a bookstore not a gardening centre or a bank. I love my job I'm just not too happy with certain things at the mo...every job is like that though, good and bad days. I'm ever so thankful for the great guys I work with though, so no point complaining (much) just need to get on with it.
Till next time

No comments: