Saturday, February 13, 2010

Faith The Size Of A Mustard Seed

God does things in spite of us. His ability to heal isn’t reliant on us. His ability to move mountains isn’t reliant on us. He has a plan we don’t always understand. I think this is the underlying message of the story of having faith the size of a mustard seed. We can question, struggle but if under it all we still believe. God can use that.

I have to believe that. I have to believe it because I believe in God, I believe he has a calling for me, I believe he cares, I believe he can open doors that need to be opened for me, yet I still struggle and question.

I believe I am on the right path when I tread the creative road, no matter how difficult it can be at times. I have to believe that I only need faith the size of a mustard seed or I have no way to continue to stand and try.

1 comment:

HisFireFly said...

Yes indeed.. it is His faith, not yours that will carry you.

Not what you can do, but what He has done and will do.

Stand in His love!