Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Intro Take 2

Here’s what I know. Life is complicated, it would be great if it weren’t, in some ways, but it is. And I want to welcome you to my part of this complicated web we weave. I have a purpose with this site and that is simply to share with you my journey in trying to untangle the twists and turns I find myself in. I’m pretty certain though that I’m not the only one out there who gets tangled up.

Woman are so important, we are half the population, more or less, and we contribute amazing things and yet we often put ourselves down. Irrespective of whether you are a woman of faith, as I am, there are things we all long for and experiences we all share. Don’t let the mention of faith put you off, I’m not here to be religious, simply share life, maybe even help lighten the load a little if you’ll let me, it’s just that faith is a part of my life, one of it’s defining paradigms.

Please join me as I creatively journey through life, doing some bits well and inevitably some not so well.

No comments: